Business analysis is an important, but sometimes overlooked, function within any IT organization. A Business Analyst (BA) specializes in identifying and defining business needs and determining solutions to business problems. These solutions often include a software component, but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning. A BA act as a liaison between project sponsors (senior management), PMO, vendors, clients and the IT department to communicate business expectations and oversee project execution.
Innovee Consulting has excellent track record of providing BA consultants to both commercial and state clients. Our consultants have experience executing projects using traditional waterfall, hybrid or agile methodologies.
Our business analysts possess the following skills:
- Phenomenal communication ability (soft skills) and presentation skills.
- Expertise in requirement gathering conducting gap analysis, writing user stories.
- Expertise in creating system process flow diagrams, swim lane diagrams, current and future process flows.
- Expertise in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Expertise in providing post go-live support to end users.
- Experience working with all levels of management.
- Wide industry domain experience working with healthcare, financial and media clients.
Our consultants are experts in conducting gap analysis, writing user stories, creating swim lane diagrams, data flow diagrams, business requirements document, system process flow diagrams and many more. We focus on separating the definition of requirements (which define a set of problems) from solutions (what should be built or done to solve those problems), which is often muddled together.