INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION & VALIDATION
- Independent – assessments are performed by an independent third party.
- Verification – verifies that the product is well engineered.
- Validation – validates that the product conforms with client requirements.
We integrate IV&V into the entire project life cycle and conduct in parallel with the project and product development activities.
Innovee Consulting LLC’s IV&V service offering is structured as a partnership model with the client. IV&V provides management with an independent perspective on project activities and promotes early detection of project/product variances. This allows the project to implement corrective actions to bring the project back in-line with agreed-upon expectations.
Our IV&V analyses and deliverables provide tangible metrics by facilitating early detection and correction of cost and schedule variances. Rather than just focusing on the quality of the implementation activities, our approach assesses the actual value of those activities and whether or not they contribute to a successful system deployment.
Our IV&V service offering includes:
- Monitoring of all project metrics (including budgets, timelines, KPIs, etc.)
- Vendor contract adherence.
- Oversight of specific project components (including business process management and improvement, organizational change management, training and staffing).
- Regulatory compliance.
- Data planning, cleansing and migration oversight.
- Auditing and regulatory compliance monitoring.
- Go-live preparation, planning and monitoring.
- Risk analysis.
- Post deployment usage and benefits realization assessment.
Contact us to learn more about our independent verification and validation (IV&V) offering