InnoveeConsulting LLC specializes in filling project management staffing requirements for companies seeking full-time, contract and contract to hire talent.
We can help your company initiate, plan and manage even the most complex information technology projects. Our experienced project management team will work with you to frame and scope the appropriate project solution to meet your organizational needs. Once your project has been defined, we can also manage delivery of the project either utilizing your team or staffing the project utilizing our internal resources.
Some of our specific project management staffing services include:
- PMI Certified Consultants.
- Six Sigma.
- Systems Lifecycle Support.
- Project Cycle Management.
- Conflict Management.
- Organizational Change Management.
- Technical Communication and Support.
I’m ready to go, how does it work?
At Innovee Consulting LLC we understand our customer’s ever increasing demands for flexible project management solutions and make it as simple as possible to begin an engagement.
- A standard Master Services Agreement (MSA) is signed between Innovee Consulting LLC and the client to establish the project management consulting services agreement.
- The resources and skills required to plan and execute the project are identified, sized and a time and material estimate is calculated and delivered via a Statement of Work (SOW).
- A Innovee Consulting LLC Project Manager is assigned and the project plan and schedule is worked out between the Project Manager and the client team stakeholders.
- Standardized project management methodology including defining, planning, scheduling, status reporting as well as online project management tools to ensure effective project communications with all project stakeholders and efficient project execution.
- Expert earned value analysis is reported weekly and as necessary to ensure the project is running to plan and schedule. Variances, scope changes and external delays are always reviewed between the client and project manager and necessary change control implemented should the costs need to be adjusted.